Timeshare disposal companies
Timeshare Resorts are very rarely buying back or reselling the products as many owners were led to believe and most people can’t even give their Timeshares away due to the long-term financial liabilities which could be passed on to your children.
This has resulted in an increase in the number of people who are trying to get out of their Timeshare as well as the number of Timeshare Disposal Companies, some of which are genuine and others are not.
Very few of them have been around for more than a matter of months, so assessing their credibility and results is tricky, to say the least.
How to tell the difference between genuine and questionable Timeshare Disposal Companies?
Among the services many genuine companies offer are:
- Cancellation services
- Refunds and compensation claims
- Credit protection services
- Timeshare Investigation
- Case fight and legal representation
Questionable Timeshare companies:
- Cold calling is often the first point of contact, whereby someone is offering you help in selling or relinquishing your timeshare. This usually involves the seller to attend a meeting to discuss the procedure, but in reality the disposal is rarely discussed and another product(s) is usually offered instead.
- Compensation claims are used as a tool to convince you to attend the meeting in either Britain or abroad to discuss the possibility of a claim, but usually these meetings are another smokescreen for offering you a new Timeshare product.
- Some companies do not invite you to attend any meetings, but “do business” over the phone.
Genuine companies do not ask you to make a decision on the spot, hand out your credit card details or do anything to make you feel uneasy.
Questionable Timeshare Disposal companies use a variety of tricks and pressure methods to get you to part with more money on the spot.
Remember, any company contacting you directly without your consent is breaking the Data Protection Law and should be reported.
Call Us Today on - 01887 820143
For honest, impartial advice